Truck Drivers Love Xantrex!
After all, Xantrex has looked after them for decades…
Pioneers Of True Sine Wave Technology
All Xantrex inverters meet the gold standard of quality and reliability. This ensures fleet managers never have to worry about the in-cab comforts and conveniences that drivers expect!
One of the first to manufacture true sine wave inverters back in the 90’s
500,000 HD trucks and work vehicles have installed a Xantrex product in the past decade
80%* of all inverters installed at Class 8 Truck MFG Plants are Xantrex
*Estimation based on Xantrex units supplied to truck manufacturers and truck sales with inverter option 2012-2014
35 years of design, engineering and manufacturing for the truck market
- User selectable low voltage shutdown ensures there’s power to operate hotel loads in the cab and enough battery power to start the truck after rest period
- Wide operating temperature range -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) ideal for all climate conditions
- Built-in DC lockout option inhibits battery drain when the truck is parked for extended periods
- All products meet UL458 and TMC standards
- Ability to charge dead batteries down to 0 volts
- True sine wave power from 600 watts to 6000 watts
Request a Xantrex true sine wave inverter from your truck manufacturer, dealer or service facility!
We have a true sine wave solution for virtually any trucking application:
Xantrex true sine wave inverters are ideal to operate sensitive electronics such as:
Home to North America’s largest and most advanced inverter testing lab built at a cost of US$13 million!
- Xantrex products go through H.A.L.T. (Highly Accelerated Life Testing), which is an extremely effective product evaluation method that our engineers use to test the robustness of each electronic / mechanical design
- In this test, products are subjected to extreme thermal and mechanical stresses which allows us to identify and correct any subtle design issues early in the product development stage
- This results in improved reliability and performance